Click here to register.
If you already registered, enter your Email and Password to log in.
Your registration WILL NOT be configured until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD or HKD.
· Author: Submit full paper, present it on the conference.
· All final submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of 8 pages for regular paper (five pages for short paper). If the paper exceeds the required pages, extra pages should be paid.
· Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments (only for the first author).
· IEEE Member: Provide a valid member ID.
· Participatants: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
· The papers will be published online.
· Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
· Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
· The conference organizer is not responsible for any accommodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
· Co-authors or accompanying person can register as the participant.
· Registration cancellations must be notified in writing beforehand to the conference specialist via e-mail to email@example.com.
· Registration cancellations made before Nov. 7, 2023 will get 70% of the registration fee returned.
· Registration cancellations made between Nov. 7, 2023 and Nov. 30, 2023 will get 50% of the registration fee returned.
· There are no refunds for cancellations made after Dec. 1, 2023 (including Dec. 1, 2023), however the conference attendee can be switched.
· In the case of a duplicate payment, 70% of the duplicate registration fee will be refunded.
Address: UM Guest House, N1, University of Macau, Avenida Avenida Taipa, Macau, China
Phone: +853 8822 8397, +853 8822 4156 (Office Hours)
+853 8822 3000 (24 hours)
The conference recommended hotels are
1. Sheraton Grand Macao
Address: The Londoner Macao, Estrada do Istmo, Cotai Macao, China
The conference secretariat will arrange the shuttle bus between the University of Macau and Sheraton during the conference. Conference participants are recommended to book the room at the Sheraton via OTAs (Ctrip, Booking.com, Flyggy, Marriott International) to take advantage of the conference shuttle bus.
Home to 4,001 rooms and suites, Sheraton Grand Macao is the world’s largest Sheraton and the biggest hotel in Macao. Designed for both business and leisure travelers, Sheraton Grand Macao offers 5-star service and is conveniently located in the heart of the Cotai Strip. Host an event in our 52,645-square-foot (4,891-square-meter) Kashgar Grand Ballroom featuring space for 5,000 guests. Rejuvenate at Shine Spa for Sheraton, or relax under the sun at our outdoor pool with private cabanas. Enjoy a lavish buffet featuring international favorites and local specialties at Feast, or visit The Conservatory where brings together three dining experiences under one roof, Three Bottles, Chaan and The Sweet Shop, offering an array of British-inspired and authentic Cantonese food, beverages and sweet delights, as well as a Tea Room for guests to enjoy grab-and-go from breakfast till late.
2. UM Guest House
Located in N1, the exquisitely furnished UM Guest House provides a comfortable and quiet environment. UM Guest House provides 101 guest rooms, and all guest rooms will be equipped with full hotel amenities, and will provide guests with a modern, simple, charming and stylish accommodation experience.
The reservations are available on a limited basis. The earlier you reserve your room, the more likely it is you will secure your reservation.
Twin Room (Two Single Beds)
Our Twin rooms have two single beds and the rate is for the entire room for up to two guests.
Complimentary WiFi/Complimentary local call/43” Smart TV with cable TV channels/Mini fridge/Radio alarm clock/Electric kettle/Hair dryer/Complimentary bottled water, coffee, and tea
Hotel website: https://srs.sao.um.edu.mo/um-guest-house-rooms/
Rate (for one room with two single beds)
HKD 900 per room per night, credit card charge and service charge are inclusive.
1) Breakfast is included.
2) Official Check-in time: 15:00
Official Check-out time: 11:00
3) Booking will be confirmed only upon full payment received.
4) All the booking are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-cancellable.
3. Other Hotels in Macao
Visitors can easily find accommodation in Macao which caters to their specific needs and preferred budget range – from international 5-star brand hotels offering shopping malls and leisure facilities to chic medium-sized hotels.
Visitors seeking basic accommodation can find a variety of budget hotels in downtown Macao.
For more information, please visit Macao Government Tourism Office at https://www.macaotourism.gov.mo/en/accommodation/search